2. Children Under the Age of 16
Our Service is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information to or through the Service. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on our Service or on or through any of their features, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Data from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from a child under 16, please contact us email@example.com.
3. Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
When you register to use our Service (“Registered User”) we collect certain information from you in order to provide the Service, such as your name, email address, and credit card billing details, including your billing address(“Personal Data”). We may also collect information through automated means that is about you but individually does not directly identify you, such your IP address and information from cookies.
4. How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Data:
- to provide our Service and its contents to you;
- to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us or that may be of interest to you;
- to process, fulfill, support, and administer transactions and orders for the Service and other ancillary Services (e.g., consulting, training and other professional services) that you request and we agreed to provide;
- to provide you with notices about your AIALABA account;
- to contact you in response to a request;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- to notify you about changes to our Service, or any related products or services we offer or provide through the Service;
in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and for any other purpose with your consent.
Additionally, while you own the Personal Data as described above, as a condition of our provision of the Service, you grant to AIALABA a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Recordings, Transcripts and Reports (a) to provide the Service to you and (b) for its internal business purposes, including without limitation, research, development, product improvement, artificial intelligence (AI) development and training, verification of security and data integrity, identification of industry trends and developments and data analytics. AIALABA shall have the right to use and disclose aggregated and de-identified data underlying and contained in Recordings, Transcripts and Reports (“De-Identified Data Analytics”) for its business purposes, including the development and licensing of data analytics products and reports for its customers generally, provided that such products and reports do not disclose to a third party any personal information, personally identifying information or your confidential information. AIALABA may copy, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute De-Identified Data Analytics into any form, medium or technology.
5. How long we keep your personal information
6. Disclosure of Your Information
- To affiliates, contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and our Service (e.g., data storage, data processing, payment processing, etc.).
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by AIALABA about our Service users are among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
And, with your consent, we may also disclose your Personal Data:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of AIALABA, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
7. Your Rights and Choices Regarding Your Information and Accessing and Correcting Your Information
We provide the same suite of Services to all of our Clients and End-Users worldwide.
We offer the following rights to all individuals regardless of their location or applicable privacy regulations.
For personal information we have about you, you can:
Access your personal information or request a copy
You have the right to obtain information about what personal information we process about you or to obtain a copy of your personal information. If you have provided personal information to us, you may contact us to obtain an outline of what information we have about you or a copy of the information. If you are an End User of the Application, you can log in to see the personal information in the account or approach your employer for more information.
You have the right to be notified of what personal information we collect about you and how we use it, disclose it and protect it
Delete or erase your personal information
You have the right to request deletion of your personal information at any time. We will communicate back to you within reasonable timelines the result of your request. We may not be able to delete or erase your personal information, but we will inform you of these reasons and any further actions available to you.
Object to the processing of your personal information
You have the right to object to our processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes. This means that we will stop using your personal information for these purposes.
Ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information
You may have the right to ask us to limit the way that we use your personal information.
Export your personal data
You have the right to request that we export to you in a machine-readable format all the personal information we have about you. We do not process personal information using automated means.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the local organizations in charge with enforcing the privacy legislation applicable in your territory.
Please Contact Us if you have any questions or concerns about our collection or use of your Personal Data. You can access and modify certain Personal Data we have about you through our Manage Profile section of our web (myreport.alaba.ai) or you can Contact Us by email or as indicated below. Please notify us of any changes or errors in any Personal Data we have about you to ensure that it is complete, accurate, and as current as possible or to cancel your account. We may not be able to delete certain Personal Data if we believe it would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
8. Data Security
We have implemented reasonable and appropriate data security measures designed to secure your Personal Data from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
We use a variety of physical, administrative, and technical safeguards designed to help protect it from unauthorized access, use and disclosure. We have implemented best-practice standards and controls in compliance with internationally recognized security frameworks. We use encryption technologies to protect data at rest and in transit.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where you have chosen a password for the use of our Service, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You should not share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Data transmitted to our Service. Any transmission of Personal Data is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Service, or in your operating system.
9. Legal disclosures
It is possible that we may need to disclose personal information when required by law, subpoena, or other legal processes as identified in the applicable legislation.
We attempt to notify our clients about legal demands for their personal data when appropriate in our judgment unless prohibited by law or court order or when the request is an emergency.
11. Contact Information
How to Contact Us: